- Using this Printable Form please include your address for return shipping (shipping address on the outside of package can be smeared or unreadable), include your email address and/or a contact phone number, with best time to call, so we can contact you with any questions or recommended parts replacements. Add the form to the box reels are shipped in.
- Before you ship your reel to us to be worked on we ask that you remove all line from the spool. If you do not remove the line, a $2.00 charge will be applied for removal.
- Using the Printable Form write down as specific as possible any symptoms your reel is having, when the symptoms happens (casting or winding) and any noises the reel is making. Use a separate form for each reel.
- If you want to have bearings replaced or any super tuning processes done please indicate this in the note section of the form.
- Shoot us an email at email@example.com or give us a call (318)560-9827 before you send send your reels so we can be watching for them and provide the best care and turnaround time.
- Our address: Cork’s Reel Service 5422 Amber Circle, Benton, La, 71006
- All return shipping of reels will be sent U.S. Postal Mail with delivery confirmation. Be sure to use our Printable Shipping Form before you send us your reels, so we have your return address clearly available.
- Our estimated “in-shop” turn around time is 5 to 7 working days. If parts are needed that are not in stock please add 7 to 10 days.
- We can not guaranty the actual arrival of your reels, however you will be able to visit www.usps.com and track your package.
- In the event you have not received a package you are expecting please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org after you have visited www.usps.com.
“Get The Net”